Hey all, it has been a hot minute since my last post and a lot has happened. Like...a lot a lot...
Last we talked, we had moved out of our house and were getting adjusted to the camper life, figuring out our next step. Well, 9ish weeks into the CRAZINESS and we have owned 12.1 acres for over half of those! WE BOUGHT LAND WHERE OUR FUTURE HOME WILL BE!!! I know I say it often but it's so stinking true...God....IS...GOOOD!!!!
With His grace we were able to snag acreage on the outskirts of our home community. I literally ugly-laugh-cried the first evening we walked the land. Pure JOY bubbled up and out, I couldn't contain it! We all felt it. That moment of family prayer, just us 5, in the treed area (now called "Lazy Lagoon" thanks to the kids) was precious and one of my top 10 best life moments. That says a lot, y'all.
Here is a pic of our goofy-selves, on OUR land, taken by the talented Gina Magee (hey girl hey)!
So what are our plans with these glorious 12.1 acres? Our future home. Also, I will tell you this, the kids have already planned a dirt bike track in the back 5ish acres! The dirt is PRIME, given these fields were utilized for crops. We are STOKED! Speaking of crops, we own beans. BEANS. We bought 12 acres of beans! We decided to not let them go to waste, so we will be harvesting them soon. Stay tuned.
The real question is, whatt are we doing right now? Well, we are still in the camper, currently parked at Brandon's extremely gracious mother and step-father's home. They have been incredibly welcoming, embracing our chaos with open arms. I could not be more grateful than I am. The kids are in HEAVEN, Nana doesn't spare the sugar and fun! God bless Nanas and Papas!
Please continue to pray for us as we make BIG decisions. Please pray for peace in the chaos & unknowns. My homebody-self is still adjusting to this adventure. However, I find peace knowing my babies are thriving and adjusting well. They're pretty rad kiddos!!!
Stay well, my friends, and God Bless!
Comments
Post a Comment